Aluf Plastics is one of the largest recyclers of polyethylene in the world and is continuously innovating to create solutions for a better environment. We strive to reduce the impact of plastics on the planet.
- We operate our NY and TX manufacturing plants as zero-waste facilities.
- All internal plant scrap gets reincorporated.
- We also source scrap from other manufacturers, end users, and even smaller plants that we recycle to make new bags.
- Every year we recycle 50 million pounds of plastic packaging.
- Our facilities reuse over 25,000 gallons of wastewater a week.
- Each year we recycle 1,000 tons of cardboard.
- 3,000 gallons of oil from our machinery is recycled yearly.
Recycling & Scrap Buyback Program
Rather than paying to have your scrap end up in a landfill, why not have Aluf pay YOU while also ensuring that your scrap is reused in an eco-friendly manner?
- Our recycling rebate program provides customers with a financial incentive while keeping plastic out of the waste stream.
- We pay you for your baled or unbaled poly scrap and take it to one of our facilities to be recycled into raw materials.
- We will provide you with a letter certifying your participation in this unique program to support your own sustainability initiatives.
We are committed to manufacturing environmentally friendly and ecologically responsible products, to help protect the environment and sustain our natural resources for current and future generations.– Susan Rosenberg, CEO